David Seifert has over 12 years of experience in the real estate investment management industry. During that time, Seifert has completed over $1.7 billion of transaction work in office, medical office and retail assets in numerous markets across the country. At Velocis, Seifert serves on the Investment Committee and is responsible for all capital market and portfolio management activities. Prior to Velocis, Seifert served in the acquisitions group at L&B Realty Advisors, a $9.0 billion institutional investment manager, where he was involved in acquisition and management activities for the firm’s medical fund, value-add fund and separate accounts with some of the nation’s largest public and private employee pension plans. Seifert holds a BS in Mathematics from Washington and Lee University and an MBA with High Honors in Analytic Finance and Economics from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, where he received the Outstanding Academic Award for graduating valedictorian of his class.
Explore careers in real estate by exploring the links below. Found a career you're interested in? Stop by our office or make an appointment via Handshake with a career advisor and begin networking to learn more.
- Internships.com - Real Estate Internships
- InternMatch.com - Real Estate Internships
- LinkedIn: Real Estate Jobs
- Select Leaders - The Professionals' Choice for Real Estate Jobs
- GlobeSt.com - Leading real estate job posting site with resources for job seekers, including articles on salary, real estate trends and insider perspectives
- Career Builder - Real estate job board
- iHireRealEstate - Real estate job listings
- Real Estate Express - Jobs and career advice including a blog
- Dream Careers - Internship program placing students in various industries
- Wall Street Oasis - Forum on questions about real estate
- Institute of Real Estate Management - Includes job board and career help
- O*Net Online - Summaries of various industries and career requirements
Company Career Resources
- Goldman Sachs Realty Management Program
- JLL Internship in Commercial Real Estate
- Weichert - Job opportunities
- Century 21 - Job application
- Exit Realty - Learn about the company and apply for a career
- Keller Williams Realty
- Coldwell Banker - Information on joining the company
- Sotheby's Realty - Career information and opportunities
- Intrawest Real Estate - Career opportunities
- Damon Gettier & Associates - Career application
- Continental Realty Corporation - Job board
- Howard Hanna - Career opportunities
- Real Estate Society - The Real Estate Society is a student-run group that seeks to use non-curricular activities to develop an enhanced understanding of real estate development and investment. The group hosts guest speakers, conducts and publishes market research, and acts as pro bono consultants to external constituents.
One of the best ways to explore careers and find job opportunities is to network with progressional. Below are some alumni who have experience in the field and have volunteered to be a resource. To connect with someone, log in to Colonnade Connections and find their contact information. Not sure how to begin networking? Stop by our office to get started.