2 South Main Meeting Room
For more information about the meeting room, please contact Lori Oliver at 540-458-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2 South Main Meeting Room space in Lexington's old courthouse building is being offered as a resource to the Lexington / Rockbridge community by Rockbridge partners, LLC, the property owner. Scheduling is managed by a staff member of Washington and Lee University.
Use of the courthouse 2 South Main Meeting Room is limited to the following groups:
- Washington and Lee University
- Rockbridge County Board of Supervisors
- Lexington City Council
- Other public groups, governmental agency meetings, or hearings
- Meetings held by Not-for-Profit organizations
- Meeting Room Guidelines
- Meeting Room Reservation Form (FAX form to Lori Oliver at 540-458-8945)
- Suggested Room Layouts
- AV Video Tutorial
For more information, please contact Lori Oliver at 540-458-8740 or email@example.com.