Upper-Division Housing

Sophomores and juniors are required to live in University housing in a variety of group settings including traditional residence halls, apartments, townhouses, Greek and themed housing. Rising seniors typically secure living arrangements off-campus, however a limited number or rooms are usually available for seniors who wish to remain on campus. Law students are not eligible for campus housing.

Rooms with facilities for physically disabled students are available in both singles and doubles.  Service animals are allowed as an accommodation for individuals with disabilities in accordance with University policy. Other animals are not allowed in University housing, unless approved as an Emotional Assistance Animal pursuant to the University Emotional Assistance Animal Protocol and University policy as a reasonable accommodation for a qualifying disability.