These trained professionals can provide counseling, information, and support under legally protected confidentiality.
- University Counseling Center: 540-458-8590 (after hours call the Student Health Center at 540-458-8401)
- Project Horizon: 540-463-2594
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 800-992-1931
- Virginia State Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline (VSDS): 800-838-8238
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDV): 800-799-7233
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN): 800-656-4673
Student Peer Support
- Student Reporting Advisors
- Who we are?: Undergraduate and law students who have been trained to meet with students to informally explain potentially applicable University policies and resolution options. A reporting advisor is not an employee of W&L and is not required to report any disclosed misconduct to the University administration.
- What we can do for students:
- Provide information on reporting options, processes, and procedures
- Provide support
- Connect students to resources
- If desired, help students report sexual misconduct violations to appropriate officials
- Communicate with Title IX Coordinator on behalf of the student
- How to contact us: Find a student reporting advisor and email directly.
- Peer Counselors