Employee Benefits Committee (EBC) is composed of four university faculty members, one retired faculty member, and one or more staff members (all appointed by the President), the VP for Finance and Treasurer, and the Provost. It periodically reviews programs relating to employee benefits and acts in an advisory capacity to the President. (See also, Investment Committee.)
Ex Officio Members
- Marc Conner, Provost
- Mary Main, Executive Director of Human Resources
- Steven McAllister, VP for Finance and Treasurer
Four Appointed Faculty Members
Including one from the Law School and one from the Williams School, and one appointed retiree faculty member - 2 biennially for 4-year terms.
- Andrew Hess - 2016-2020
- Robert Danforth (LS) - 2017-2021
- Wayne Dymàček - 2017-2021
- Elizabeth Oliver - 2018-2022
- David Novack (retiree) - 2018-2022
Staff Members Four-year term.
- Rissie Murphy - 2016-2020
- Ron Mauck - 2018-2022
- Kenneth (KC) Schaefer - 2017 -2021