Investment Committee is a subcommittee of the Employee Benefits Committee, with responsibility for reviewing and recommending employee options for individual investment of retirement fund contributions. The committee is chaired by the Vice President for Finance and Administration. Its membership also includes the Executive Director of Human Resources, the Provost, the Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee, and the Associate Director for Human Resources Operations (all ex officio), as well as one appointed faculty member, agreed upon by the committee chair and the Provost, for a four-year term. The committee relies on an Investment Policy Statement to guide the selection, monitoring, and performance evaluation of investment options offered under the university retirement plans.
- Elizabeth Oliver, Interim Provost
- Kimberly Austin, Associate Director for Human Resources Operations
- George Kester, Mamie Fox Twyman Martel Professor of Business Administration - 2016-2020
- Mary Main, Executive Director of Human Resources
- Steven McAllister, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Elizabeth Oliver, Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee