Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) For Retirees Hired Before 04/01/2003
Retirement Health Benefit
The University will provide up to a total of $35,000 for you (and an additional $35,000 for your spouse) toward your health care at retirement. The University will make contributions in annual incremental contributions to a TIAA Retirement Health Plan (RHP) Money Market Fund, until the $35,000 has been exhausted. (Funds are available in annual increments only.) Click below to access the plan overview.
These funds are to be used for reimbursement of premiums paid for Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Part D prescription drug premiums, Medicare Part B premiums, and other medical expenses that are incurred in retirement.
The Retiree HRA program is a tax-advantaged plan with administrative services provided by TIAA and ConnectYourCare, a third party claims processor.
- Video: What is a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)?
- 3 Ways to File Your Reimbursement Claims
- Manual Paper
- Using Your Health Payment Card
- What is an "eligible expense"?
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Online Shopping (Made Easy)