Summer Access Updates
Summer Access is limited to:
- Current campus community members (students, faculty, staff)
- Family members of faculty/staff (must have a guest access pass)
- Retired faculty/staff (must have a guest access pass)
- Masks are not required for those who are fully vacinated or 90 days from infection
- Masks are required for those who are unvacinated except when actively exercing or using exercise equipment.
- All should continue to respect safe distancing guidelines.
3rd floor PE locker rooms, including showers, are available. Lockers are for day use only and can not be reserved. Guest access passes can be obtained durning regular business hours in the Athletic Department main office. Guest pass and a photo ID must be shown at the front desk of the Fitness Center. On-line sign up for workout times is still required.
About the Fitness Center
The Washington and Lee University Fitness Center was reconfigured and renovated as part of the Richard L. Duchossois Athletic and Recreation Center project that was completed in the fall of 2020 at a cost of nearly 48 million dollars. The Fitness Center is a nearly 9,000 square foot facility that features floor space for free weights, strength and cardio equipment. The renovation allowed for a dedicated med ball impact area and PLAE resilient flooring throughout the facility. The space is equipped with cardio machines, Body Masters strength equipment, a full line of dumbbells and strength equipment, stability balls, exercise tubing, and medicine balls.