Petitioning Faculty Committees C&D and FEC

Students have the opportunity to petition various campus committees for any number of reasons:

Courses and Degrees Committee

Student requests for exceptions to graduation, major/minor, FDR, and external credit requirements, and to repeat, incomplete, and change-of-grade policies. Faculty requests for curricular changes and new courses.

Faculty Executive Committee

Students can petition for late registration activities, late P/F declarations, overloads in fall and winter of 18 or more credits, underloads, to request a waiver of fee, late declaration of degree/major/minor, to take a final exam outside the official exam period, to be excused from commencement exercises, and any other administrative policy exception.