Grade Collection and Distribution Undergraduate Spring Term 2022
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 21.
- Senior grades are due by 12 noon on Monday, May 23. Read more about the graduation final checkout process.
- Non-senior grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Friday, May 27.
- Grades are expected to be available for seniors through Self-Service on Wednesday, May 25 at 11:30 a.m., and for all other students by late afternoon, Friday, May 27.
- Grade reports will be available in Self-Service and will not be sent by email or "snail-mailed" or given out over the phone.
- Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available on this site.
Required fall-term check-in begins through Workday on August 1.
Fall term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 8.