To declare a Pass/Fail grading option during registration or during drop/add, use the link in Self Service (Student Planning) called Pass/Fail Declaration, or start at http://go.wlu.edu/passfail.
- Not all class sections are available to be taken as a Pass/Fail status.
- No more than one course may be taken Pass/Fail in any fall or winter term.
- No courses can be declared Pass/Fail in spring term.
- First-Year students may not declare a course Pass/Fail.
- FDR and major/minor courses may not be taken Pass/Fail.
- There is a limit on the number of credits that may be taken Pass/Fail (only 18 credits may be offered toward satisfying degree requirements).
- See complete Pass/Fail policies in the University Catalog.
When the course is approved and tracked to be graded Pass/Fail it shows up on your Self-Service Schedule and Plan screen.
Do not use the Student Planning Grading choice of Pass/Fail in the section details screen when you're adding the section to your plan. Any Pass/Fail declaration request needs to use the W&L online form at http://go.wlu.edu/passfail.