To declare a Pass/Fail grading option during registration or during drop/add, use the Pass/Fail Declaration form at http://go.wlu.edu/passfail.
- Not all class sections are available to be taken as Pass/Fail.
- No more than one course may be taken Pass/Fail in any fall or winter term.
- No courses may be declared Pass/Fail in spring term.
- First-Year students may not declare a course Pass/Fail.
- FDR and major/minor courses may not be taken Pass/Fail.
- There is a limit on the number of credits that may be taken Pass/Fail (only 18 credits may be offered toward satisfying degree requirements).
- See complete Pass/Fail policies in the University Catalog.
When the course is approved and processed to be graded Pass/Fail, it will show up on your Workday schedule. You will also receive a confirmation notice via email.