Relocation Coordination

Small or minor moves within a current department that do not result in a change of use can be accommodated by submitting a Work Order or by calling 540-458-8490. Members of the University Facilities' Utility Crew will be assigned to provide assistance with the physical move.

Requests for additional space, changes in use to existing space, and/or moves of a larger scale must be submitted for review. Please contact Interior Designer, Shelly Czernicky at 540-458-8187, More detailed information about this process is found on this website under Space Requests.

Charges for all applicable services will be billed to your department.