Global Service House
Location: 106 Lee Avenue
Coed: by Room
Room Types: Singles and Doubles
On-Site Laundry Room: Yes
*Air Conditioning: Yes
Assigned: by Application
Mission: To provide a student and service-oriented global center that will provide a focus for internationalism, a locale for increased cross-cultural engagement, and a visible home for service activity.
Each Bedroom Contains:
one twin XL (extra long) bed with a mattress per resident
one wooden desk per resident
one desk chair per resident
one dresser per resident (4 drawers)
one closet per resident
XFINITY On CampusTM is included with on-campus housing!
*Note: Window Air Conditioning units require annual approval by the Student Health Center. See Upper-Division FAQs for specific guidelines pertaining to Window A/C approvals and installations.
- Active participation and interest in global learning and service learning;
- No minimum GPA at this time;
- Both domestic and international students are welcome.
Expectations of Residents:
- Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities (both global and service-focused)
- Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents
- Sign and follow the Global Service House Resident Agreement
- No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Global Service House
- Must follow University Alcohol Policy.