If You Have Symptoms of a Respiratory Illness...
- Please cough into your sleeve or use tissues to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Please dispose of tissues in the trash can immediately after use.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze.
- Please try to sit at least 3 feet away from others in classrooms or other common areas.
- Please stat home or go to the Student Health Center if you have a fever with a temperature over 100.5 degrees.