Presented by W&L's LEAD Program
Are you interested in developing your leadership skills alongside of other first-year and upper-division students, while also having the chance to familiarize yourself with the W&L campus and community? If so, this is the trip for you! We hope you will consider joining us!
As a Beyond LEADership participant, you will have the chance to:
• Participate in hands-on workshops and sessions that enhance your leadership knowledge and skills!
• Engage with other first-year and upper-division students in meaningful discussions, service, and fun activities!
• Learn more about your unique Gallup CliftonStrengths and personal values!
• Navigate challenging team-building exercises!
• Get a head start on exploring W&L's campus and available resources, as well as the city of Lexington!
• Complete a final reflection on your personal growth, and identify opportunities on campus that offer further growth during your first year and beyond at W&L!
Questions or concerns? Please email Leah Beard, Director of Leadership Development and Student Engagement (email@example.com).