Li Kang Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Photo by Karl Rabe.
Li Kang joined W&L in 2019. She previously taught at Vassar College.
Prof. Kang's research centers on advancing contemporary philosophical debates by integrating views and resources from non-Western traditions such as Buddhist philosophy and Chinese philosophy.
Prof. Kang teaches a variety of courses in contemporary analytic philosophy, Buddhist philosophy, and Chinese philosophy.
- Ph.D. Philosophy, Syracuse University
- M.Phil. Philosophy, University of St Andrews
- B.A. Philosophy, Wuhan University
Metaphysics, Buddhist Philosophy, Chinese Philosophy, Philosophy of Science
- Introduction to Theories of Knowledge and Reality
- Classical Chinese Philosophy
- Metaphysics: Existence and Reality
- Buddhist Philosophy
- An Investigation of Self