Leadership Opportunities Become a leader in OIE Programming!
Class of 1994 Office of Inclusion and Engagement Ambassador Program
Thank you for your interest in becoming an OIE Ambassador! As you may know, W&L is a university that prides itself on being a community. At times, what is supposed to be one large community is one that can often feel fragmented or disjointed. Over the last few years, The Class of 1994 Office of Inclusion and Engagement (OIE) has been working diligently to provide programming that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusivity. As an OIE Ambassador, you would be responsible for being a campus ambassador for the Office of Inclusion and Engagement. OIE Ambassadors will be trained on all aspects of OIE and will be expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the values of the office.
All applicants must:
• Be able to attend all OIE Ambassador training sessions, meetings, and all other OIE events and activities associated with the ambassador program;
• Lead diversity training for various groups on campus, including first year orientation week and extended orientation.
• Complete all OIE Ambassador -related expectations that are assigned;
• Be available and willing to represent OIE during DIVE weekend and Admitted Students Day, which would include hosting events and attending organized hangouts
• Plan one OIE event each semester.