2021 Ethics Conference March 6-7, 2021: A Virtual Conference
This conference, which is supported by Washington and Lee University's Roger Mudd Center for Ethics, is the only open undergraduate conference in the country solely dedicated to the academic study of ethical issues. All accepted speakers will not only have the opportunity to present their papers at the conference, but also to have them published in the The Mudd Journal of Ethics.
Call for Papers - Submission Guidelines
Submissions will be accepted from undergraduates from any university and from any discipline. Submissions should contain two documents with the following content:
Document 1: Manuscript Title Document
Must include the following:
- Manuscript title
- Author's name
- Institutional affiliation
- Graduation year
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
Document 2: Manuscript Document
Prepared for blind review (please remove any identifying information). All manuscripts must:
- Make a normative ethical claim
- Include an abstract not exceeding 200 words
- Contain no more than 3000 words
- Contain citation information in Chicago Style with endnotes (note: manuscripts in other formats may be submitted and accepted on condition that they be altered by the author to Chicago Style upon acceptance)
Please submit both documents by email with the Subject Line "Mudd Journal of Ethics Submission" by January 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The manuscripts will be blind-reviewed by our journal's editorial team. Notification of acceptance to the journal and the conference will be made via email in late January.
Please also feel free to email the editors at email@example.com if you have any questions.