- The journalism department may sponsor one student each year for an internship paid for by the American Society of Magazine Editors. Deadline is Nov. 1!
- Time Inc. Publications - click on "Click here to apply"
- Penske Media publishes many magazines, including Women's Wear Daily, Variety and RobbReport
- Hearst Corporation is a publishing company that publishes such titles as ELLE, Metropolitan Home, and Car and Driver.
- Southern Progress Corporation in Birmingham, Alabama, publishes such magazines as Southern Living, Cooking Light, and Leisure Arts.
- Get That Gig.com is a website that lists internship opportunities. This is their listings for magazine internships. You may also write directly to magazines’ editors or human resources officers.
- Ed2010 is a networking website for those interested in magazine editorial positions. It takes a fun, fresh approach to finding jobs.