- The Urasenke Tradition of Tea
- Urasenke Midorikai Alumni Association
- Larry Sokyo Tiscornia and Kimika Soka Takechi
- Japanese Tea Ceremony Leyburn Library Resources
- For additional information about Chinese and Japanese Language and Literatures courses, please go to the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures.
- How to write the character for "tea," 茶.
Our Tea Room Name, "Senshin'an," has two very beautiful characters: 洗心
- How to Write the Character for "sen," which means "to wash; cleanse; purify; to clear:" 洗
- How to Write the Character for "shin," which means "heart; mind:" 心