Managing Visibility of Your Work Contact Information
1. Log into the University Directory, then click "Preferences" to view the visibility settings of your work and home contact information.
2. If your work contact information is visible to the public, the word "show" will appear in the column indicated below.
- Hide your work address and phone number following the steps in Workday as described below.
- Hide your work email address by completing the Suppress Work Email Form.
3. Clicking the Suppress Email Form will bring up the following page (see image below).
- Simply check the box and click "Submit" to have your email address removed from the public directory.
4. To hide your work address and phone number on the public directory, open Workday by going to MyApps, then click the Personal Information application.
5. Next, click "Contact Information".
6. Click "Edit" then click "Change My Work Contact Information.
7. In the Address section, click the pencil icon to change your work address visibility from public to private.
8. In the Usage section, select "Other - Work". In the Visibility section, select "Private", then click the check mark to save.
9. In the Phone section, click the pencil icon to change your work phone visibility from public to private.
10. In the Visibility section, select "Private", then click the check mark to save. Click the orange "Submit" button when you've finished updating your details.