What is it?
W&L faculty and staff have several options for using their desk phones to connect three or more internal or external parties:
- Up to three:
- Dial the first number;
- touch "conference" soft key on the electronic display;
- Dial the second number;
- touch "conference" soft key;
- three people are now on the line.
- More than three:
- ITS can provide internal teleconferencing options; contact us for details.
- Commercial 800-number options for teleconferencing; contact administrative assistant for your department for availability.
Who can use it?
- Faculty and staff (through desk phones).
- Students who need this functionality may contact ITS for Webconferencing options.
How much does it cost?
University provides service for business purposes only.
How do I get it?
- Up to three parties: faculty and staff may follow directions above.
- More than three parties: contact Help Desk for assistance.