What is it?
Office365, a W&L-branded service hosted by Microsoft, provides:
- Lifetime W&L e-mail account for all students.
- Calendar: make personal appointments, or request meetings with others.
- Tasks: manage and prioritize tasks, keep track of completed tasks.
- Address Book: look up contact information for others at W&L, maintain personal address books.
- File storage and collaboration.
Who can use it?
Students and employees.
How much does it cost?
How do I get it?
- On the Web: https://mail.wlu.edu.
- Personal and mobile devices: contact us at email@example.com or 458-4357 (HELP).
Also see Related How-To Articles in box above.