What is it?
ITS provides access to printing, copying, and scanning through multi-purpose BizHub devices. Functions available include:
- Color, black-and-white, and duplex printing and copying.
- Scan to e-mail PDF document.
- Printing from on-campus computers.
- Remote printing.
In locations where BizHub printing is not available, ITS supports other printing options on a case-by-case basis.
Who can use it?
Faculty, staff, and students.
How much does it cost?
Charges apply for printing and copying, on a per-page basis; the fee schedule is managed by Copy Services. Students have a yearly allocation for printing and copying, and are billed automatically if they exceed that allocation.
How do I get it?
- Walk-up copying and scanning: BizHubs are located in offices throughout campus, and in public areas including Leyburn Library, Elrod Commons and Huntley Hall.
- Printing for faculty and staff: when working on campus, select printer through print dialog box in desired application (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Remote printing: see options at print.wlu.edu.
How can I find additional help and support?
Contact the ITS Information Desk in Leyburn Library at (540) 458-4357 (HELP) or send an email with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.