Online Fax ServicePrint
What online Fax service does W&L use?
The University uses a secure online Fax service called XM Fax, by XMedius.
Where do I log in to XM Fax?
You can find the login to your XM Fax account on the W&L single sign-on applications page (aka, Okta), which is located here (okta.wlu.edu). Once on the applications page, simply click on the XMedius button.
How do I manage my department's Fax folder?
If you're a delegate representing the Fax folder for an entire University department, you will find a drop-down option located in the top left of your XM Fax home page. This option allows you to toggle between your personal Fax folder and the Department Fax folder that you manage (see illustration below).
How do I create and send a Fax?
- Click Compose Fax.
- In the Compose tab, enter the Name, Company and Fax Number (the prefix # 9 is no longer needed) of a recipient.
- Enter the Subject of the Fax.
- Enter the cover letter message in the Comment section.
- Click Choose File to attach the document to be Faxed.
- To add more than one (1) document, click More Attachments.
- Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to adjust the order of the documents to be received.
- To send your Fax, click the Submit button.