Email - Office 365Print
How do I access my W&L Office 365 email?
What are the settings to get email on my smartphone?
- Add an Outlook Exchange account
- Your username is your full email address
- The server setting is outlook.office365.com
- Android settings Incoming outlook.office365.com SSL port 973
- Android settings Outgoing smtp.office365.com TSL port 587
See additional details:
- Microsoft instructions for smartphone and mobile device setup
- Smartphone setup for W&L employees transitioning to Office 365
What else comes with Office 365?
When you use a web browser to access Office 365, you can access Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Powerpoint as well as specialized tools such as Teams for collaboration. Click on the 3X3 grid in the upper left corner after logging in to Office 365 to see all the available apps. Some Office 365 apps such as Skype for Business require downloading and installation; contact the Information Desk for assistance.
How do I add a picture to my Office 365 account?
Visit out help page and follow the instructions.
How long do students have access to email after graduation?
Your email address is a lifetime email account. If after graduation you can't remember your password, please call the ITS Information Desk at 540-458-4357 and we'll help you to reset your password.
How do I find additional help and support?
For other questions, please contact the ITS Information Desk in Leyburn Library at (540) 458-4357 (HELP) or send an email to email@example.com