Program Responsibilities for Employees and Supervisors
Supervisors are responsible for:
- Providing clear performance standards for all employees to follow to enhance performance
- Providing employees with constructive, objective, and respectful feedback
- Aligning the employee's goals with the department's, division's and University's goals
- Identifying training needs.
- Conducting an annual performance review based on job description, goals, and competencies.
Employees are responsible for:
- Working with supervisors to create goals and assess individual performance
- Working with supervisors to identify career paths and training needed to develop skills or competencies