- Room 1: 1 queen bed, 2nd floor
- Room 2: 2 twin beds, 2nd floor
- Room 3: 1 queen bed, handicapped accessible, 1st floor
Cost per Room
- Departmental use - $80 per night (effective July 1, 2017)
- Personal use - $100 per night plus tax*
- Sunroom - $100**. There is no charge for departmental use
*13.3% lodging tax will be assessed.
**5.3% rental tax will be assessed.
Reserving a Room
- To reserve a room, please complete the room reservation form or contact Sue Woodruff at 540.458.8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations cancelled after 3pm the day prior to the reservation will incur a charge of one-night's stay
Rules, Regulations and Conveniences
- Check Out: 10 am
- Check In: 2 pm
- No Smoking in the building
- Parking passes will be provided and will be put in the guests' room
- Keys must be picked up at the Morris House
- Snacks, cold drinks and coffee are available in each guest house kitchen
- No Pets
The Morris House does not have a GPS address to use for directions as it is not located on a "street." The closest street address to use is 204 West Washington Street. Once you are at this address, you will see the Lee House. Turn right into the alley behind the Lee House garage. Follow the brick wall in the alley until it ends and on your right there will be three reserved spaces marked for Morris House guests. View the campus map. You can follow the sidewalk from the parking spaces. The Morris House will be the second house on your right.
The house should be unlocked and you can enter from the sunroom located in the back. If for some reason the house is not unlocked, please call Public Safety at (540) 458-8999 and ask to have an officer meet you to unlock the door. Once inside, you will find your room key in an envelope on the glass table. Your room key also locks and unlocks the sunroom door so you can lock and unlock the house as you are coming and going.
Please help yourself to snacks and coffee in the kitchen. We also provide cold water and soft drinks.
Check-in is 2:00 p.m. and check-out is 10:00 a.m. If you need to make other arrangements, just let me know.
Reservations cancelled after 3:00 p.m. the day prior to the reservation will incur a charge of one-night's stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and hope you enjoy your stay.