Belfield 116 Liberty Hall Road
- Room 1: 1 king bed, 2nd floor
- Room 2: 2 twin beds, 2nd floor
- Room 3: 1 full bed, 2nd floor
- Room 4: 1 queen bed, 2nd floor
Cost per Room
- Departmental use - $95 per night
- Personal use - $125 per night plus tax*
*13.3% lodging tax will be assessed.
Reserving a Room
- To reserve a room, please complete the room reservation form or contact Sue Woodruff at 540.458.8200 or email@example.com
- Reservations cancelled after 3pm the day prior to the reservation will incur a charge of one-night's stay
Rules, Regulations and Conveniences
- Check Out: 10 am
- Check In: 2 pm
- No Smoking in the building
- Keys will be on the reception table located in the foyer unless prior arrangements have been made
- Snacks, cold drinks and coffee are available to the guests
- No Pets
Belfield is located at 116 Liberty Hall Road. View the campus map.
If you are travelling on Nelson Street/60 West you pass the parking deck on your right and Lenfest Center on your left. You will take the first right (after crossing over the Woods Creek Bridge) onto Liberty Hall Road. Liberty Hall Road is not designated on the campus map but you should see it on your GPS. Once on Liberty Hall Road, the road splits and you will want to stay to the left and follow the road straight through to the entrance-way to Belfield. At this point, the road ends and becomes the driveway. There are two stone columns on each side of drive to mark the entrance. Parking is available. There are several spaces around the driveway.
I will have the front door of the house unlocked. If the door is locked or you have any trouble getting into the house, you can call our Public Safety department at (540) 458-8999 and one of the officers will meet you at the house. Once inside, you will find your room key in an envelope on the table in the foyer. Your room key also unlocks the front door of the house so you can lock and unlock the house as you are coming and going.
Please help yourself to snacks and coffee in the kitchenette area. There is also cold water and soft drinks available.
Check-in is 2:00 p.m. and check-out is 10:00 a.m. If you need to make other arrangements, please let me know.
Reservations cancelled after 3:00 p.m. the day prior to the reservation will incur a charge of one-night's stay.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and hope you enjoy your stay.