Spring Term Abroad
- October 20, 2023: Deadline for students who are interested in financial aid for Spring Term Abroad to submit and confirm the required need-based aid documents are on file.
- November 17, 2023: Aid packages will be sent via email to all students accepted to the Spring Term programs. This will allow families to discuss the spring term abroad over Thanksgiving break.
- February 1, 2024: Deadline for any Spring Term Abroad loans to be processed.
- The financial aid you currently have for Fall and Winter terms is completely separate from financial aid for Spring Term Abroad (STA) programs.
- All STA aid is need-based - honor scholarships and academic excellence does not give one student an advantage over another.
- Students with demonstrated financial need will receive grant assistance; loan assistance is almost always available.
- You will only be provided an aid award for one program - should that program not materialize another program may be chosen and your financial aid package will be recalculated.
- Program costs vary - aid offered for one program is not transferable to another program.
- Students are not allowed to request aid for more than one program unless their first choice program does not materialize.
- Spring Term Abroad (STA) programs are desirable, yet optional. They are not a graduation requirement.
- We will not process any late financial aid awards for any programs.
Financial Aid Application Required:
- The CSS/PROFILE is used to determine your eligibility for grant assistance. If you have not completed the CSS/PROFILE for this current academic year, please do so immediately. Your file may contain enough documentation from a previous year to determine if the CSS/PROFILE is worth filing. Check with the Financial Aid Office.
- The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for federal loans.
Please forward any questions regarding STA financial aid to Shanice Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.