The Travel Registry is for international travel not affiliated with the Center for International Education, such as faculty/staff abroad on university business, travel with an athletic team, the choir, etc. Spring Term Abroad program directors must also complete the Travel Registry. All personnel participating in Washington and Lee sponsored international travel must register their travel to include emergency contact information.
Before you begin, please note that you will need the following:
- a scanned copy of your passport,
- your passport information, and
- your travel information.
- a student seeking to study abroad. Visit the Study Abroad page.
- a student applying for Spring Term Abroad. Go to the STA page to see program options.
- a recipient of a grant from the Center for International Education.