Financing Graduate Education
Begin the search for graduate school funding with the financial aid office at each of the schools to which you are applying. These offices will provide specific opportunities for financial aid and scholarships, and you will need to apply to each school individually. Below are some websites to get you started.
General Funding Resources
- Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
- Federal grants and scholarships
- Graduate funding opportunities by discipline
- Finaid.org guide to student funding
- Directory of fully funded graduate programs
Nationally competitive fellowships are prestigious external funding opportunities that can support students as they study abroad, pursue independent research, apply to graduate school and do so much more. Visit W&L's Office of Fellowships website or make an appointment with the Director of Fellowships to find out more.
Additional fellowships resources:
Funding Resources for Diverse and Underrepresented Candidates
Check out CPD's resources for diverse students.