Some Organizations will have payroll expenditures for individuals on campus that perform services for the Organizations, such as Public Safety Officers for extended hours needed for entertainment events. These payments will need to be included in payroll, keep in mind that overtime and required benefits and taxes will be charged to the respective organization. There are payroll forms on the W&L Business Office website. If you have questions on payroll issues, contact Tommy Roberts (, Payroll Manager.