Travel Expense Report Instructions

Travel Expense Reports need to be created in Workday following the return of any person traveling on behalf of the University, who is seeking reimbursement for expenses related to travel or has incurred expenses related to travel. If a travel advance was issued, an expense report must be created in Workday from the Spend Authorization no later than five business days after the return date of the trip with all receipts attached. For any further questions on travel reports or travel advances, please contact the Business Office or check the Business Office website.

Please follow the instructions below to submit your expense report for travel.

Create Expense Report