Grade Collection and Distribution Undergraduate Fall Term 2020
- Examinations end at 12:00 noon on Friday, November 20.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Friday, December 4.
- Grades are expected to be available through Self-Service the evening of Friday, December 4.
- Grade reports will be available online and will not be sent by email or "snail-mailed" or given out over the phone.
- Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available on this site.
Winter term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 11.