Washington and Lee University offers summer housing to undergraduate students who are engaged in faculty research or other campus work. Students requesting housing for other reasons may apply, but preference will be given to those working on campus. The application is now open and will close Monday, April 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM . Summer housing applicants will receive updates via WLU email (from Chris Reid, email@example.com).
Summer Housing Requirements:
- Currently enrolled W&L undergraduate student.
- Engaged in faculty research or other essential campus work.
- Abide by policies at all times as set forth in the Summer Housing Agreement and Student Handbook.
Summer Housing Dates: June 1 - July 31, 2021
Location: Village Apartments (four person occupancy; all single bedrooms; amenities listed on website).
Cost: 2021 Summer Room Rate: $130/week. Summer housing charges will be calculated by the number of days assigned to summer housing based on the $130 weekly rate. Student accounts will be billed in August 2021.
Application & Selection
- Click here to review and electronically sign the Summer 2021 Housing Agreement & Application.
- Fill out all required fields.
- Housing is manually and randomly assigned; four-bedroom apartments will be assigned at random unless students specifically request other summer housing applicants. Note: all summer applicants must fill out their own form and roommate requests must be mutual.
- The 2021 Summer Housing Application closes Monday, April 19, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on or shortly after this date. All applicants will receive notification if there application was accepted or denied.
- For accepted housing applications, actual housing assignments and roommate information will be communicated via WLU email mid-May
There are limited dining options on campus during the summer months. Please see the Dining Service Hours webpage for updates. Meal plans are NOT available during the summer. Please contact Jen Hickey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any dining related questions.
Questions: Email Chris Reid at email@example.com.