COACHE Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey Task Force
The COACHE (Collaborative On Academic Careers in Higher Education) Faculty Job Satisfaction Survey Task Force was formed in the fall of 2019. The task force will lead the design and dissemination of the survey during the 2019-20 academic year. In the 2020-21 academic year, the task force will: share the results with the faculty, administration, and appropriate committees; facilitate discussions and the identification of areas of specific concern based on the survey; and present recommendations to the faculty.
Please contact Tim Diette with questions about the survey data.
- Tim Diette, Chair
- Ellen Mayock, Romance Languages
- Irina Mazilu, Physics and Engineering
- Colin Reid, Accounting
- Erin Taylor, Philosophy
Schedule of COACHE Town Halls
- Departmental Leadership: Wednesday, February 17 at 4:30pm
- Departmental Collegiality: Thursday, March 11 at 4:30pm
- Governance: Wednesday, March 24 at 4:30pm