Instructions to Clean/Sanitize an Enterprise Rental
Before and after EACH use of an Enterprise rental, please follow the guidelines below for your safety and the safety of other students using this rental.
- Disposable Clorox wipes are available in each rental.
- Before driving the rental, please wipe all surfaces well and dispose of the wipe in the trash bag provided in the rental.
- After using the rental, please wipe all surfaces well with a Clorox wipe and dispose of the wipe in the trash bag provided in the rental.
- Wear your mask at all times when driving to and from your volunteer site.
Areas to Wipe in a Rental
- Door handles both inside and outside the rental
- Steering wheel
- Key set and keys
- Heat/AC console and knobs
- Driver's seat
- Gear shift
- Rearview mirror
- Handle to move driver's seat forward/backward
- Cup holder
- Any other area touched or used while driving a rental
- If carpooling another student, wipe the seat thoroughly and any other area touched.
It is each student's responsibility to wipe all surfaces using the Clorox wipes provided to W&L by Enterprise. Thank you for your attention to this request.
Please let Judy Repair know when the wipes are "running low" or depleted so the rental can be restocked.