Step 2. Required Reading All search committee members are required to read these documents before reviewing applications
- Recruitment Protocol for Non-Faculty Positions
This protocol provides the objectives, rationale and procedures for hiring of non-faculty staff. It attempts to ensure that the university can attract an effective and representative labor force as expeditiously as possible. These procedures are designed to support a formal review of vacant positions, consistency to hiring procedures, and fairness to applicants.
- Templates for Non-Faculty Searches
- Interviewing Skills and Tips
This document covers tips for hiring top performers. It will also inform you about legal considerations you need to be aware of before screening applications or contacting applicants.
- Sample Interview Questions
- Sample Value-Based Interview Questions
- Telephone Reference Checking Form
- General Counsel Website