Fitness Center Scheduling Instructions
NOTE: you do not need to create a calendly account to use our scheduler. If you create an account, you will receive emails directly from Calendly that are not related to our scheduling specifically.
Times are reserved separately for cardio and weights. You will need to reserve each 30 minute time-slot. You may reserve 2 back-to-back slots for an hour of both, or split between cardio and weights. Please pay attention to the event description to make finding your desired times easier. You can schedule up to 7 days ahead.
- Click on the event and time of day you would like to schedule. Cardio and Weights are listed as separate events and will need to be scheduled as such.
- Select a date and the available times will be listed.
- Choose your time and hit the blue "Confirm" button
- Fill in your first and last name, email address, and W&L Category. If you would like a text reminder, please add your cellphone
- If you would like to register for another time-slot click "add another." Double check the start times of each 30 min time-slot. If you are scheduling both cardio and weights you will need to return to the main scheduling page.
- At this time we ask that you limit to no more than 4 days a week. This will be adjusted as we gauge facility occupancy.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your start time. You can arrive later, but you must still respect the end of your time slot.
Contact Patti Colliton, at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for your patience as we work to keep you well.