Hearing Advisor Leadership Application 2019-2020
The application for Hearing Advisor leadership is below. All students are welcome to apply for these positions but experience in the program is highly valuable. This is not an application to join the program as a general member. Please direct all questions to EC Secretary Gabriella Miggins at email@example.com.
Please answer the following questions in a pdf and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is due Wednesday, April 3rd at 11:59 PM.
1. Why would you like to serve as Head Hearing Advisor or Assistant Head Hearing Advisor? Please indicate which position you would prefer. If you would accept both positions please also make note of that in your application (150 words max).
2. What is the mission of the HA program? What are the qualities of a good HA? (200 words max)
3. As Head Hearing Advisor or Assistant Head Hearing Advisor, what training would you implement to ensure new Hearing Advisors are prepared for all facets of their role (200 words max)?
4. Will you have a non-Lexington externship or be studying abroad during the 2019-20 academic year? (50 words max)
5. You will need to upload an updated resume with your application.
Interviews will be conducted in the evening of Thursday April 4th, beginning around 6:30 PM. You will be assigned an interview time once your application is submitted to email@example.com.