Discrimination Policy Advisors for University Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, and Retaliation
Washington and Lee University prohibits:
- Discrimination by or against students, faculty and staff, including harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, veteran's status, and genetic information.
- Sexual misconduct.
- Retaliation against any individual who brings a good-faith complaint under University policy or is involved in the complaint process.
What the DPAs do:
- Serve as an advisor during the formal or informal process of allegations of violations of the University Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Other Than Sex Policy and the Interim Sexual Discrimination and Misconduct Policy.
- Provide information about procedures and options to staff, faculty, and students who feel they are being discriminated against or harassed because of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran's status, or genetic information.
- Keep everything as confidential and private as possible.
For more information, please contact:
Lauren Kozak, Title IX Coordinator