Weekly COVID-19 Update - Law Students
To: W&L Law Students
From: The COVID-19 Committee
Date: Friday, April 16
Tracking Vaccinations in our Campus Community
More than 60% of our campus community has been at least partially vaccinated, with those numbers growing every day! Please remember to record your vaccinations in the Daily Attestation application after each dose. Refer to your COVID-19 vaccination card and select the type of vaccine you received, and the date administered for each dose. Please also email a photo or copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to the Student Health Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) for your medical record after you are fully vaccinated.
COVID-19 Testing Clinic Hours
Due to the undergraduate spring break next week, the on-campus COVID-19 testing clinic hours will be as follows:
- Mon., Wed., and Fri.: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sun.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tue., Thur., and Sat.: CLOSED
Normal Monday through Friday schedule and hours will resume on April 26. When scheduling through Aura, students will need to select the "Gaines Parking Lot Testing Center - Spring Break" test site for the days above. It is the same physical location in the testing trailers; this is a temporary adjustment to accommodate the schedule change in Aura.
Student Health Center and University Counseling Center Hours
The Student Health Center (SHC) and University Counseling Center (UCC) also have adjusted hours next week due to undergraduate spring break. The SHC will close at 5 p.m. on Fri., April 16, and will be open DAILY throughout the break from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. After-hours/overnight care services and regular 24/7 hours will resume on Sun., April 25. The Counseling Center will be open Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and regular weekday hours of 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. will resume on Mon., April 26.
- If you are in the Lexington-Rockbridge area and have need of emergency medical assistance please call 911, go to the Carilion-Rockbridge Community Hospital Emergency Department located at One Health Circle in Lexington, or call the hospital switchboard at 540-458-3300.
- For urgent care / non-emergency medical assistance go to Carilion-VelocityCare urgent care center at 110 Houston St in Lexington, Mon-Sat 8A-8P, Sun 10A-6P, phone 540-462-3950.
- For mental health emergencies call 911, go to the local hospital Emergency Department, or call the RACS Crisis Hotline at 855-222-2046.
- Contact Public Safety (540-458-8999) if you need urgent assistance after regular business hours when the SHC and UCC are closed. There is always a Dean-on-call and a counselor-on-call.