Reminder of Restrictions - Students
To: W&L Undergraduate and Law Students
From: Sidney Evans, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
Date: Wednesday, September 9
This is a reminder that the following COVID-19 restrictions remain in place until further notice:
- Physical distancing of at least six feet is required at all times, in all locations, indoors and out
- Face coverings are required at all gatherings, at all times, unless you are outdoors and more than six feet apart
- No indoor gatherings, on or off campus, of more than 10 people
- No outdoor gatherings, on or off campus, of more than 25 people
- No visitors other than current W&L students in residences, including residential halls, townhouses, apartments, Greek houses, and off-campus housing
You should treat every person as if they have COVID-19, and act accordingly by taking the necessary precautions.
If you are experiencing any symptoms that might be COVID-19 related, stay home, stay away from other people in shared residence spaces, and call the Student Health Center (SHC) immediately at 540-458-8401 for advice about coming in for evaluation. The SHC has the ability to do rapid result testing for students experiencing symptoms.